Free Admission for Singaporeans & Singapore Permanent Residents to the Permanent Galleries of NHB Museums in August 2011!
- For Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents (PRs) only
- To all permanent galleries*
- Valid from 1 – 31 August 2011
- Not valid with other promotions/discounts/concessions
- The National Heritage Board reserves the right to amend privileges, terms and conditions without prior notice
Conditions for entry
A valid NRIC Identity Card (Pink Card) for Singaporeans, aged 12 years and above. Young children will be granted free admission to the permanent galleries when accompanied by adults who are Singaporeans.
- Singapore Permanent Residents:
A valid PR (Blue Card) for Permanent Residents (PRs) of Singapore. Young children will be granted free admission to the permanent galleries when accompanied by adults who are Singapore Permanent Residents.
An MOE-issued ezylink card which has the MOE crest on it for Singaporean and PR students below the age of 12 years.
Visit our seven museums:
- Asian Civilisations Museum
1 Empress Place
- Memories at Old Ford Factory
351 Upper Bukit Timah Road
- National Museum of Singapore
93 Stamford Road
- Peranakan Museum
39 Armenian Street
- Reflections at Bukit Chandu
31-K Pepys Road
- Singapore Art Museum
71 Bras Basah Road
Sam at 8Q
8 Queen Street
- Singapore Philatelic Museum
23-B Coleman Street
*Changing exhibitions, namely the Abbas: 45 Years in Photography at National Museum of Singapore, Terracotta Warriors: The First Emperor and His Legacy at Asian Civilisations Museum and Art Garden: Children’s Season at the Singapore Art Museum will continue to be charged during normal operational days.
Visit National Heritage Board website for more details!
So happy as I can visit NHB museums for the month of August 2011! Happy national day in advance!