Thank you Sharmilla from EK Media for sponsoring me 2 Acnes Medicated Skincare products for review. I received 2 products – New Acnes Daily Face Scrub and Acnes Creamy Wash.
I still develop pimples at my age occasionally despite lesser pimples compared to during my early teenage years and it is great to use this product. Furthermore, this product is suitable for both guys and ladies, girls and boys to use.
Acnes Daily Face Scrub (Retail price: $7.50)
Last month, Acnes had launched its latest product in town- The Acnes Face Scrub! The new Acnes 2-in1 Cooling and Deep Cleansing Scrub gives cooling facial massages and prevents pimples!
Acnes Creamy Wash (Retail price: $6.90)
- Remove excess sebum and keeps your skin soft & moist! Mild an non irritating creamy wash for daily use to effectively prevent pimples!
- Anti Bacterial: Contains isopropyl Methyphenol(o-Cymen-5-ol) which penetrates deep into pores to fight against bacteria and prevent pimples.
- Soothing: Helps sooth redness and skin irritation caused by acne. Prevent aggravation of pimples.
- Deep Cleansing: Helps unclogs pores and reduce blemishes by deep cleansing to remove dirt, oil, impurities and excess sebum.
- Moisture Retention: Contains Vitamin C with moisture retention benefits, leaving your skin soft and moisturized after wash.
- Anti-oxidation: Contains Vitamin E, an effective anti-oxidant, to keep the elasticity of your skin.
Review of this product:
It is quite creamy when I squeezed out from the tube. I diluted the creamy wash with water and it’s still quite creamy and I applied that onto my face.
Nice scent and I felt my skin was quite clean and refreshed after usage. No redness or reddish patches after usage as it is suitable for sensitive skin users and reduce pimple growth on the skin too.
Suitable for usage on men, women, boys and girls.
Isn’t it amazing? Acnes medicated skincare helps to reduce and prevent pimple growth. Having pimples can be hassle and may affect how we look too. So try Acnes medicated skincare series today!
Acnes Daily Face Scrub & Acnes Creamy Wash are available at Watsons, Guardian, pharmacies and supermarkets.
Do Like Acnes (SG) FB page to redeem a 3-step kit sample (only for those who resides in Singapore) or alternatively, hit this link http://on.fb.me/K1oleO as well as to find out more about their latest discounts and promotions!