Thank you Sharmilla from EK media for sponsoring 2 LipIce lip balm sticks for me to try out. I received 2 different flavors for their Mentholatum organic lipbalm series – Lavender & Orange and Raspberry & Strawberry.
April 2012 – Mentholatum Lip Care (No. 1 Lip care brand in Japan) launches a new Organic lipbalm range with the Highest Eco-Cert accreditation:
1. Free of artificial chemicals, preservatives or colorants
2. Healthy, safe and gentle enough, even for sensitive lips
3. Recyclable and biodegradable
Mentholatum organic lip balms uses a nourishing blend of natural oils from renowned organic farms globally to make its lip balm. It has creamy and non-sticky texture glides on smoothly for soft, silky lips.
Organic Ingredients sourced from Internationally Renowned Organic Farms:
1. African Organic Shea Butter: helps to soothe and heals dry lips
2. Spanish Organic Oil: fights ageing & prevents chapped lips
3. Argentinean Organic Jojoba Oil: Provides long-lasting hydration
4. Columbian Organic Coconut Oil: Soften skin for silky smooth lips
Look at how bad my lips are.
I tried out both different flavors.
a) Raspberry & Strawberry
Review: The lip balm has nice strawberry scent. Quite nice to smell. Easy to apply onto my lips as it glides smoothly. Could last for a period of time till I drink water or eat something. I felt my lips are much softer after application.
b) Lavender & Orange
Review: This lip balm has a much stronger lavender scent than orange. Easy to apply onto my lips as it glides smoothly. Could last for a period of time till I drink water or eat something. I felt my lips are much softer after application.
Of course, I preferred raspberry & strawberry flavour as the scent is nicer than lavender & orange organic lip balm.
- Mentholatum organic lip balms are priced at $7.90 each.
- This product is sold in Watsons, Guardian, NTUC and SASA stores.
So what are you waiting for? Try it today!
Do remember to Like Lipice (Sg) FB page to redeem a trial size LipIce Fruity lip balm. (Note only for those who resides in Singapore)